Finast is a development by the Indian pharmaceutical company Dr. Reddys. It is a pharmacological analogue of the popular drug Finasteride that is used for the treatment of the benign prostatic hyperplasia in men.
The main purpose of Finast is a treatment of the benign prostatic hyperplasia. It is a new medication on the pharmaceutical market of the USA, Canada and many countries of the European Union. A cost of Finast is lower than the cost of the original Finasteride pills because the aggressive marketing and large investments to advertising are absent. It is the main competitive advantage of the Indian pills.
Finast is a hormone drug with anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory action. The anti-tumor effect is achieved within 3-5 months from the date of the drug use. The symptoms of the benign prostatic hyperplasia is gradually reduced, a normal outflow of urine is restored, pain and burning during urination disappear.
In 6-7 months after the started use of the medication, the obstruction of the urinary tracts is completely removed.
What is Finasteride?
An intensive action of the benign prostatic hyperplasia is possible due to the active ingredient Finasteride added to Finast. The pharmacological action of Finasteride begins within 24 hours after the use of the first pill. This ingredient is quickly absorbed into the systemic blood flow and inhibits 5-alpha-reductase enzyme.
This enzyme is responsible for the transformation of testosterone into more active androgenic hormone dihydrotestosterone in the male body. The influence of the androgenic hormones on the prostatic gland is useless. The increased level of dihydrotestosterone leads to the changes in the prostatic gland. It grows in size, and the process of the genuine urination is affected.
Finasteride reduces a production of dihydrotestosterone by 68% within the first week, and the effect is increased during the further treatment. If the concentration of the androgenic hormones is decreased up to the normal level, the tumor of the prostatic gland is reduced, and the outflow of urine is restored.
Finasteride does not influence on the content of lipids, cortisol, estradiol and thyroxin in the blood plasma and does not affect the production of testosterone.
Each pill of Finast contains 5 mg Finasteride, the active ingredient. It is the maximal dose of Finast which is allowed for the use within a day.
The use of more than a pill of Finasteride 5 mg does not give the improvement of the clinical effect and does not accelerate the reduction of the benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Dosage scheme of Finast:
- Finast pills should be taken every day, at the same time, with the same interval
- Each pill should be taken with a full glass of water
- Food does not influence on the bioavailability of the active ingredients, and therefore it is allowed to take the pills before, and after meals
- It is necessary to take 5 mg Finast per day within the first 3-5 months without changing and skipping the dose.
In case of the significant improvement of the disease symptoms, Generic Finasteride dosage may be adjusted and reduced up to 1 mg per day. The maintaining dose of 1 mg may be taken within a year after having the positive results as a reaction to the pharmaceutical therapy.
Take a break for 4-5 months in 12 months after the regular use of the pills. If the symptoms of BPH appeared again, the therapy is restored.
Recommendations for the use
- Before buying Finast online, it is necessary to have a full medical examination and specify a cause of the BPH. If a cause does not consist in the hormone changes, an advisability of the drug use drops.
- Men over 18 can take Finast. If Finasteride penetrates into the female body, it may cause permanent hormone changes which will lead to the serious endocrine disorders and a reduced fertility.
- The use of Finasteride may conceal the symptoms of the malignant tumors in the prostatic gland. Therefore, it is necessary to make sure before the treatment that the tumor is benign.
A development of the side effects does not require a cessation of the treatment. Headache, pain in chest, high blood pressure are temporal symptoms which are a reaction to the reduced level of dihydrotestosterone.